Portola | Classic Taper | 14.25oz Raw Japanese Selvedge Denim
Portola Fit: Relaxed rise, full thigh, moderate knee, moderate leg opening
- 100% selvedge denim
- 14.25 oz raw broken twill denim from Yoshiwa Mills
- Custom selvedge ID with antique gold ticking
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Red Wing Heritage buffalo leather patch
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Copper button-fly
- 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
- Sewn in the USA
Best practice for raw selvedge denim is to wear it as long as possible to break in before your first wash. Some people go a year, some go two months or so.
Soak the denim in the sink/tub in room temp water with a light detergent for 20 minutes, inside out and then rinse thoroughly. Flip right side out and hang to dry.
Eventually you can put them in the washing machine after a few hand washes and they will not bleed anymore. Always hang dry for longevity of the jeans.
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply visit https://wilkinsons.returnscenter.com/ to download a prepaid shipping label.
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.