Portola Taper - Raw Selvedge Denim - Black
Portola Fit: Relaxed rise, full thigh, moderate knee, moderate leg opening
- 14.25 oz denim from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Black warp yarn with grey fill yarn
- Button fly construction
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- Custom labels from Italy
- Custom leather patch made of Red Wing Heritage leather
Best practice for raw selvedge denim is to wear it as long as possible to break in before your first wash. Some people go a year, some go two months or so.
Soak the denim in the sink/tub in room temp water with a light detergent for 20 minutes, inside out and then rinse thoroughly. Flip right side out and hang to dry.
Eventually you can put them in the washing machine after a few hand washes and they will not bleed anymore. Always hang dry for longevity of the jeans.
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply visit https://wilkinsons.returnscenter.com/ to download a prepaid shipping label.
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.