Custom Dress Belt
Sizing (Please read carefully)
Best Results: Take your old belt and measure from leather "fold" (A) to the current hole you're using (B). The results in inches will be the belt size you need to order. If your measurement is an odd number order the next size up. For example: If your measurement is 35" then get a 36" belt.
Alternative: Take your waist size in pants and add 2 inches, this will be the belt size you need to order
We've partnered with talented Texas boot maker Zephan Parker to produce high quality dress belts to our specifications. Parker Boot Company is one of the premier custom boot outfits located in Houston,Texas and has been featured in Texas Monthly and Cowboys & Indians Magazine.
- $50 is our custom makeup fee
- Belts come with standard silver buckles
- Snap closures for easy buckle exchange
- "Keepers" are the small leather loops that you put the tail of the belt through
- If you have a buckle set and need it put on, please email us email@example.com
- Handmade & shipped within 3 weeks
- Wedding party pricing available for quantities over 8
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.