RUGGED TWILL ORIGINAL BRIEFCASE - TAN
The classic Filson Original Briefcase is built with our signature Rugged Twill, an industrial-strength water-repellent fabric that resists wear and abrasion for years of dependable service. An adjustable Bridle Leather shoulder strap allows shoulder or cross-body messenger carry, and can be removed when you want to carry it by hand. The bag’s large interior compartment has dividers and slotted pockets for organization.
- YKK® solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson with storm flap for added security
- 4 stow pockets, 2 interior dividers, 1 interior slotted pocket, 2 interior utility pockets, 1 interior patch pocket
- Made with abrasion- and water-resistant fabric, with Tin Cloth bound seams for added durability
- Removable, adjustable 46"-long Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
- Large inner compartment with dividers
- Meets standard airline carry-on size requirements; sized to fit a standard laptop up to 15"
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
- Made with saddle-grade Bridle Leather sourced from North America and tanned in the USA
100% cotton Rugged Twill + Bridle Leather + dry finish Tin Cloth binding
16"L x 4"W x 12½"H
3 lbs 5 oz
Travel, Everyday, Workwear
Wipe or brush clean
Made in USA with imported material
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply email email@example.com
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.