Hand Tooled Belt / Oak Leaf Pattern #1
Wait Time: 6 Weeks
All of our Hand Tooled Belts are made one at a time in our shop by Clint Wilkinson. Craftsmanship of this nature takes a tremendous amount of time, so please allow 4-6 weeks to complete your order. If your order is going to take longer, we will reach out to you.
Sizing (Please read carefully)
Best Results: Take your old belt and measure from leather "fold" (A) to the current hole you're using (B). The results in inches will be the belt size you need to order. If your measurement is an odd number order the next size up. For example: If your measurement is 35" then get a 36" belt.
Alternative: Take your waist size in pants and add 2 inches, this will be the belt size you need to order
Our finest work is finally available for you to customize. Each belt is cut, hand tooled, dyed, and sewn by owner Clint Wilkinson.
- $300 is our base price for hand tooled belts
- Belts come with our Rambler Buckle
- Snap closures for easy buckle exchange
- "Keepers" are the small leather loops that you put the tail of the belt through
- If you have a buckle set and need it put on, please email us email@example.com
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.