Boyer Stretch Denim (Dark Wash)
- Comfortable Athletic Fit
- Handcrafted True to Size
- 33" Inseam Standard
- 15" Leg Opening, 24" Thigh, 11" Front Rise 15" Back Rise (as seen on size 32)
- Tough, Durable Construction With a Soft Hand
- 92% Cotton 8% Stretch
- Exclusively Made in the U.S.A.
Trinidad3 Jeans is a veteran owned and operated brand based in Southern California, and with each jean purchased a portion of our bottom line goes to support our vital partnerships in sustaining the lives of veterans in our communities.
- 100% selvedge denim
- 14.25 oz broken twill from Yoshiwa Mills, Japan
- Elonged front rise
- Regular thigh
- Regular knee
- Double needle outseam stitch construction
- Yoke over detail
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8" double needle accents
- Flat felled seams
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- U.S YKK zipper #5 from Georgia
- 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
- Sewn in the USA
Best practice for raw selvedge denim is to wear it as long as possible to break in before your first wash. Some people go a year, some go two months or so.
Soak the denim in the sink/tub in room temp water with a light detergent for 20 minutes, inside out and then rinse thoroughly. Flip right side out and hang to dry.
Eventually you can put them in the washing machine after a few hand washes and they will not bleed anymore. Always hang dry for longevity of the jeans.
Full Priced Retail Products
You may return your full priced retail item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Custom Items (Leather Goods/Boots/Apparel)
If you design something custom online or purchase in-store, these will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply email email@example.com
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.