Corral the besties, we’re going to the country music festival. Slip on and dance to the rhythm in BRIE II. A leather ankle boot mashup between western and Chelsea styles. The hidden goring is all Chelsea, but the medallion topstitch detail screams western. BRIE II also blends in her own style with hem stitch details and a shaped vamp overlay. Lots of detail, lots of character that all work in harmony, and additionally a cushioned insole for all night comfort.
- Chrome and formaldehyde free, vegetable tanned leather
- Mash-up of styles, Chelsea meets western
- Tremolo washed leather, meaning washed with pebbles for a worn in look
- Pull tab, invisible goring, hem stitch detail, medallion topstitch
- Red leather lined, padded insole
- 4 inch shaft height, 2.5 in leather wrapped heel
- Handmade in Leon, Mexico