Thank you for showing interest in my leather work. I've spent countless hours refining my craft in attempt to be the best leather craftsman I can possibly be. I take great pride in my work which was instilled in me through my Grandfather, who was a custom saddle maker, as I continue his legacy which started in 1957.
I'm currently offering western handtooled custom leather work only. This allows me to keep material and other options to a minimum, which is better for me right now. Below you will find pricing, color options, and other information. Please know that pricing may vary depending on the project.
Once you've thought about your project, please send me a message to get the process started.
Handtooled Western Belt Options
We use natural vegetable tanned leather for our handtooled western belts.
- 1 1/2" Straight
- 1 1/4" Straight
- 1" Straight
- 1 1/2" - 1 1/4" Taper
- 1 1/2" - 1" Taper
- 1 1/4" - 1" Taper
- 1 1/4" - 3/4" Taper
Buckle Sets Options
- Please list whether you have a buckle/buckle set in your email
- If you have a buckle set, please list how many "keepers" you have
- If you don't have a buckle/buckle set but are interested in purchasing one let us know
Design (All belts will be finished to a caramel colored brown however, you can choose an "Add On" option below to suit your personal style)
- Full Western Floral - $375 Base Price
- Belt Ends Only Western Floral - $300 Base Price
- Full Basket Stamp - $250 Base Price
Add On's (These are in addition to the base level prices above)
- Filigree (Floral Belts Only) - $200
- Two Toned Dye - $100
- Full Dyed (Dark Brown / Black) - $75
- Dyed Background Only - $50