BICK 4 LEATHER CONDITIONER (8OZ)
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is essential for maintaining all types of smooth finished leather. It is perfect for leather boots, shoes, handbags, car interiors, equestrian tack, and more.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It’s ideal for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and breathable. It will not leave any sticky or gummy residue.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
Directions: Shake well before use. Always check for colorfastness in a hidden area before using. IF item is very dirty, clean with Bickmore Saddle Soap or Bick 1. Apply liberally with a clean cloth. Let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, rough-out, distressed or napped leathers. For extra protection and waterproofing apply Gard-More after conditioning.
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply email email@example.com
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.