Bickmore Exotic Conditioner
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR EXOTIC LEATHERS AND REPTILE SKIN: The special ingredients found in Bickmore Exotic are hand-picked to provide your exotic leathers and reptile skins with the utmost care they deserve.
- CLEANS, SOFTENS, AND PRESERVES: Bickmore Exotic penetrates deep into the pores of exotic leather, moisturizing and rejuvenating old leathers, and protecting new leathers from future wear and tear.
- CARES FOR ALL TYPES OF EXOTIC LEATHER: Alligator, Crocodile, Caiman, Snake, Lizard, Ostrich, Elephant, and many more!
- GREAT FOR BOOTS, BELTS, HANDBAGS, AND WALLETS: Whatever form your exotic leather takes, Bickmore Exotic has you covered.
- CONVENIENT SPRAY ON APPLICATION: Our easy to use spray on applicator will ensure that no area of your exotic leather is left untouched by the cleaning and conditioning powers of Bickmore Exotic.
Directions: Shake well. Always check for colorfastness in a hidden spot before using. Apply Bickmore Exotic by spraying the leather item liberally while using a cloth to wipe off excess. Let the item dry and then buff. Repeat as necessary. For extra protection and waterproofing apply Gard-More after conditioning.
Full Priced Products
You may return your full priced item for a refund/exchange within 30 days. Returns attempted after 30 days are not eligible for refund/exchange.To receive a refund or exchange the following conditions must be met:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in original packaging.
- Apothecary must be in original packaging and unopened and unused.
Sale-priced items will not be eligible for return or exchange.
Steps to Return or Exchange Item
To initiate a return or exchange simply visit https://wilkinsons.returnscenter.com/ to download a prepaid shipping label.
In the case you do have to return or exchange an item, we want to make sure that it gets resolved in a timely manor to ensure customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer - Wilkinson's Fine Goods is not responsible for lost or damaged items in transit.