- PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR LEATHER: Bick LP is specially formulated to rejuvenate and preserve leather, protecting and extending the life of your leather products.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PROTECTION: Apply Bick LP to protect against water, excessive heat, caustic chemicals, petroleum acids, salt, and dirt. Bick LP is the best choice for protecting leathers in harsh environments.
- PRESERVES NATURAL OILS: Heavy use causes leather to lose its natural oils. Bick LP helps replenish these oils, softening your leather and protecting against premature cracking, dry rot, and stitch tear.
- USE ON ALL LEATHER GOODS: Bick LP is the preferred choice for preserving and protecting shoes, boots, motorcycle seats, saddles and other horse tack, tool pouches and belts, baseball gloves, work gloves, and more!
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick LP in the United States of America.
Directions: Apply Bickmore Bick LP by hand, working the LP in the fibers of damp or dry leather. Apply evenly across surface and work well into any seams to provide stitching with extra protection. (Optional): For an easier application, warm Bickmore Bick LP with a hair dryer or other heat source before applying. This will also aid in the absorption into the leather. For extreme waterproofing, use two applications of Bickmore Bick LP. Allow first application to absorb for 5 minutes before applying the second. This will provide your leather with a long lasting, heavy duty defense against the wettest of conditions.