Sizing (Please read carefully)
Best Results: Take your old belt and measure from leather "fold" (A) to the current hole you're using (B). The results in inches will be the belt size you need to order. If your measurement is an odd number order the next size up. For example: If your measurement is 35" then get a 36" belt.
Alternative: Take your waist size in pants and add 2 inches, this will be the belt size you need to order
Watch Video On Belt Measurement
We've partnered with talented Texas boot maker Zephan Parker to produce high quality dress belts to our specifications. Parker Boot Company is one of the premier custom boot outfits located in Houston,Texas and has been featured in Texas Monthly and Cowboys & Indians Magazine.
- $50 is our custom makeup fee
- Belts come with standard silver buckles
- Snap closures for easy buckle exchange
- "Keepers" are the small leather loops that you put the tail of the belt through
- If you have a buckle set and need it put on, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handmade & shipped within 3 weeks
- Wedding party pricing available for quantities over 8